For most people, lighting seems to be an afterthought. We go about our days exposed to LEDs, fluorescents, without ever taking notice. However, it CAN make a big difference in your own home, when it comes to your bills and your carbon footprint, too.
For lighting experts, we’ve taken notice to an advancement within our own industry. One that makes a difference for us and our customers.
When put to the test, LED lighting beats all its traditional competitors out. It’s proven to be the ultimate fit for all your needs and then some.
Here are a few reasons why they could make a difference in your home today:
- For one, LEDs are extremely energy efficient. Though they seem to shine much brighter, they consume nearly 90% less power than incandescent bulbs (go figure).
- Because they only use a fraction of energy, they also dramatically decrease your spending too!
- They have long-life spans. For continuous operation, you’re looking at 11 years. At 50% operation time, they can last up to 22 years. While other lights will emit less light over time, LEDs maintain their brightness throughout its entire lifetime.
- Since these lights contain ZERO toxic materials and are 100% recyclable, you’ll reduce your carbon footprint with this eco-friendly option. By purchasing a single LED bulb, you save the material and production costs of one incandescent.
- Since these LEDs contain no mercury (unlike its rivals), it’s safer for your health!
There are many more reasons why you should choose an LED over the traditional options. If you’d like to learn more about how you can make the switch, give us a call today.